2.0 is always a major turn in a software's life. I've been thinking about 2.0 since the very beginning. At least what should be the requirements. Those minimal requirements are now in P3dO. So, this is why it turned to 2.0... at last.
P3dO steadily constructs itself building blocks after blocks to what aims to be a complete 2D/3D management software.
Going back on earth, the 2.0 update is an equilibrium among 3 important modules of P3dO (Poser, 3D, animation).
Poser Figure detection for Poser cloths - Thumbnails cache for 3D formats - GIF animation and enhanced 3D animator are the main new features for this version.
Read below for more information.
Go get 2.0 on the P3dO pro download page or on the P3dO freeware download page according to the version you use.
Note for Poser users: most 1.9.5 plugins won't work with 2.0, don't forget to get the Poser plugins pack too.
P3dO pro 2.0 new featuresIn the free version:
- Double-click sends directly to PoserPython instead of Right-click "Open with Poser". This was a most requested feature.
- 3D viewing for Quake MD2 model (1st frame)
- Thumbnails cache (for viewable 3D formats: OBJ & MD2)
- Gif format added to writable image formats. Fixed palette suport for Bitmaps.
- Great Pattern Renamer (mass renamer) update with renumbering, collision support, detailed view before renaming.
The above and much more for the pro version:
- Thumbnails cache (assign a cached thumbnail to 3D objects)
- Poser Cloth figure recognition (identify a CR2 or PZ3 as for Victoria, Michael,...)
- Node colored in red in InDepth tree when a file is missing
- Poser Hands (HD2), Quake MD2 model (1st frame), Blender/Videoscape OBJ formats added to 3D viewer, DirectX X format (ascii) fixed.
- GZ format added to supported compressed formats (ZIP, RAR, GZ, Poser compressed).
- A lot of features added to the BVH/PZ2 animation viewer:
. Show number of frames in the thumbnail grid
. left-right side with distinct colors.
. TrackBar, fast forward button, multimedia keyboard support
. Time/frame infos displayed while playing animation
. Ability to save a 3D animation to GIF animation
- Gif animation player with auto play option. Anim Gifs are shown with a boxed "A" in thumbnail grid.
- Animated Sprite viewer: for animate sprites flattened on a picture.
- Animated Texture viewer (view the Texture animated in 2D, this is not 3D Texture animation)
- Filter toolbar (ability to filter content to a limited set of files, i.e "VIC" will show files containing VIC in file name).
- Thumbnails text customization by combining existing text captions
- Librarian crash fix
- Image2Image cancel button fixed
- PoserFavorite: fixed shortcut update detection (1.9.5 issue)
- RarExplorer: fixed missing bottom of images and file count
- Archives ReadMe/Text viewer (for ZipInstaller, ZIPs and RARs)
- Poser ZipInstaller 1.0 (uninstall now clean empty directories, ReadMe/Text file viewer, bug fix while reloading same zip)
- Recent menu enhancement, reorder thumbs with drag'n drop (to ease renaming)
For a complete list of P3dO pro features and comparision with the freeware version, visit this page....
License renewalFor the first time some P3dO keys will expire (these are keys older than 3 years). Expiration only means you won't be able to use pro features on 2.0 and above, your key will remain active on previous versions.
If this happens you will be prompted to renew the serial. Renewal price is attractive (15$) and grants regular long duration full featured keys.
Also note a new price for first time buyers. At the end of October P3dO price will be 26$ instead of current 25$ (renewal unchanged).
Argile by N-SidedRetouching, modeling, painting, rendering... Argile is a complete 3D artist workshop developed by N-Sided.
Import your 3D objects or characters to retouch the mesh in details or create great morphs in a couple of minutes!
Play with the brushes of the real time 3D painting palette, explore an infinity of materials and effects.
Feedbacks, suggestions are welcome.
We need you: Senosoft is a small company and time is hard for small companies (among others).
If you like P3dO, there are various ways to help me: Talk about P3dO in forums, rank/review it on download websites, help maintaining translations, add a link to us on your website, give a hand on some website graphic or banner ad, correct my english spelling,...
Any help appreciated. Thanks.
You were send this newsletter because you suscribed to it, you may unsuscribe by visiting our website and submitting your e-mail in the e-mail field Unsuscribe.